We’re on the hunt for a few new writers at the moment so if you feel you’re up to the job get in touch!
Would you like the opportunity to interview some of the worlds best established DJs and producers? (just take a look at some of those we featured on the site last year)
Maybe you’re more focused on the underground scene? Take in the sights and sounds of some of the best club nights and events and review them for Pumped Audio (with guestlist access of course!)? Or maybe reviewing music is more your bag, in which case we have a mountain of new tracks and albums every month to cover from our amazing record label and industry friends..
We’re looking for a handful of amazing dance music-obsessed peeps who like nothing better than to share an opinion (and a joke) with other music-obsessed folk. We’re based in the UK but applications are welcome from those based further afield, in particular the US, Australia and major world cities where you regularly attend electronic music events as opportunities to review in these areas are coming in thick and fast.
Whether it’s techno, trance, tech-house, minimal, progressive, house or electro you’re into .. we want to hear from you.
- Develop a fantastic portfolio of written work
- Opportunity to connect with a large number of music industry professionals, DJs, Producers & Labels
- Build your personal brand as your writing is showcased across a variety of different media platforms
- Work within a team of enthusiastic, dedicated people who will help you to develop your skills
- Guestlist & VIP entrance to a host of fantastic club nights and events
- Opportunity to review a selection of amazing new tracks and albums
- Opportunity to move to a paid position as we grow
Please only get in touch if you are:
- Committed to providing 2-4 reviews,interviews or features per month.
- Stark raving mad about electronic music
- Dedicated to writing about music (Perhaps you are a journalism student, or want to work in the music industry)
- Confident in pitching for all levels of editorial
- Able meet deadlines and pay close attention to detail
- Are articulate, have great written skills and grammar and are confident using Skype
If you think this is you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a sample of your writing (must be dance music related).
This can be anything from a review or a track or album you have listened to, an event you have attended or an opinion piece. We look forward to hearing from you.. Good luck!